**OUR NEXT 101 CLASS WILL BEGIN IN MARCH!**
In the meantime, please check out our Wednesday night drop-ins! All levels welcome!
Our Intro to Improv class will teach you the basics of improv and provide you the skill to perform with confidence. The Intro to Improv Class is a 6 week class meeting every week for 3 hours at a time. You will also perform in a class show at the end of the course. Additionally, we want you to benefit from seeing as many improv shows as possible so all shows during your curriculum will be free! No experience is required!
Benefits of taking 101 with the Improv Collective:
- Small class sizes (limit 12) assure you get personal feedback and lots of practice
- Class graduation show at end of course
- Unlimited free shows during curriculum
- If you miss a class, you can attend a Wednesday drop-in for free for additional practice
- We keep our class cost down to maximize accessibility and diversity
WHEN: Mondays Jan 10th through Feb 14th
WHERE: 1215 Baker Costa Mesa
CLASS SHOW: TBD – Feb 18 or 19